Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Righting a wrong... sorry, Albert!

© 2011 Joshua Stark

For the past few months, I've been meaning to add a great blog to my blog list, but I was on the fence about whether to put it here, or at my Ethics & the Environment blog.  Over time, to visit this blog, I'd just type in "tr", and Firefox would fill in the rest.  And so I forgot to put it up on my blogs!

Well, after his last two entries, I think Mr. Rasch's "The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles" fits just fine here at Agrarianista.  But, don't let the fish smoking and fruit drying entries fool you: at Albert's blog, you can get everything from foods to tuning a Ruger 10/22 to beekeeping to saving a baby mockingbird.  And don't forget the articles in defense of hunting and hunters.  Or the regular Florida fishing updates.  He also does a great job of getting around in both virtual and real reality; Albert regularly updates people on blogs in his "Saturday Blog Rodeo", and he works in Afghanistan.

So if you get a chance, check out Mr. Rasch's blog.  And, if you feel like it, you are more than welcome to buy me the gun in his title pic.

No comments: