Monday, August 30, 2010

A little bit about my blogging

© 2010 Joshua Stark

When I began blogging, I felt I should have a theme.  "Outside stuff" was too big, so I first created a blog focused on much of my work, on ethics and the environment.  I also spend some time at urban homesteading, so I created this site, Agrarianista, mostly as a sounding-board for ideas and questions, and to keep some notes for personal reference.  I also considered my love for the little, out-of-the-way places along urban and farmland corridors, nooks and niches where wild things lived and grew, and thus was born "Lands on the Margin". 

Most people do well with a mish-mash of ideas on their blogs, but I need some focus.  I'm going to keep the three separate-yet-related ideas as separate blogs for now.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know. 

No comments: